Russell Blaylock, M.D. is a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer.
He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.
He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored three books on nutrition and wellness:
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
- Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
- Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients
Dr. Blaylock’s Articles on DORway
- Excitotoxicity in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Hypothalamus 10 Aug 2000 article on Aspartame, MSG and other Excitotoxins and the Hypothalamus.
- Toxins Journal article in Medical Sentinel on excitotoxins.
- Special 09/99 Dr. Blaylock on aspartame, MSG and toxicity.
- Lancet 08/99 Dr. Blaylock responds to Lancet Forum on aspartame.
- Lupus/MS 02/10 Dr. Blaylock to Mr. Porte of Minneapolis Neuropathy Assn.
- Brain Problems 12/98 Dr. Blaylock on excitotoxins (msg, aspartame, etc.).
- MS-Lupus 12/98 Dr. Blaylock on excitotoxins (msg, aspartame, etc.).
- Aviation Dr. Blaylock’s position paper on aspartame and pilots.
- Interview Transcript of the Dr. Blaylock Mission Possible Interview.